The most common disorder in women is that the treatment of the vaginismus is a condition that is possible and should not be enlarged in the eye.
What is Vajinismus?
Who is a vajinismus?
How often is vajinismus seen?
Studies in this regard indicate that the problem of the vagina is in one of the married woman. Although this rate does not appear to be too high, it is estimated that this ratio is much higher when the number of people who have not expressed this problem or are not referring to the doctor because of such a statistic is generated by the number of people looking for a solution Is.
What are vagina contractions? How does it happen?
The factor that causes the problem of the vajinismus is the contractions of the vagina muscles. The woman may be aware that these contractions are in the way, and it can be consciously causing convultions. Research shows that unconscious contraction situations are more frequent, that the woman is in such behaviors as closing her legs and pushing the man during intercourse.
What are the symptoms of your vagina?
Symptoms of Vajinismus consist of certain symptoms that partners may observe during the relationship. These symptoms are as follows:
- The fact that sexual intercourse cannot happen
- The woman’s fear of gynecological examination, and therefore, the closure of the vagina and the inability to perform the examination as a result of the contractions occurring
- Woman’s inability to wear a tampon (period of menstruation)
- The woman feels very intense pain during sexual intercourse
- If the woman does not feel comfortable during sexual intercourse and is constantly in the trigger, tense
- Inability to finger into the vagina
- The woman thinks of her sexuality as a frightening and taboo activity
- Inability to have sexual intercourse because only a part of a man’s penis can enter or never enter the vagina
- The inability to look at the genital area of the woman or to see her genital region as a dirty or shameful region
There is no need to worry or fear if you observe one or more of them in terms of the symptoms of this vaginismus or if you think there is such a situation in your partner. When you contact us, we are trying to help you as soon as possible and we ensure that you get through this problem as soon as you can. If you try to solve this topic yourself, you need a professional support because it can cool both sides from sexual intercourse and increase the fear of the woman’s relationship, so that you leave the problem behind without coldness and the problem deepening will help you.
Structural causes are high-edged or thick of the hymen, such as the intermediate compartments in the vagina and are seen in women with very low probabilities.
We shorten the process of treating the vagina
It is a sexual problem that can be treated with 100% of the Vajinismus, and it is not a situation where the wives approach each other and cannot be solved if they are open to treatment. As it is known, sexual problems between couples are also beneficial in resolving this problem as soon as it damages the emotional relationship between the twins. In this process, you will be able to be able to decline or be shy, and we are certainly against you, accusing you of the treatment of rough. When you contact us about this, we will return to you as soon as possible and successfully perform the treatment of the vaginismus with interest and support. Countless couples who have previously helped have a healthy and happy sexual life leaving behind this problem.
Which Vajinismus treatments should not be applied?
There are applications that partners or some clinics impose on patients due to vajinismus. We strongly encourage you to avoid these treatments because these applications can further deepen your problem:
- In this case, if the woman is not experiencing a structural problem due to the disease of the vagina, the surgical removal of the hymen will not work in the treatment of vaginismus.
- Muscle relaxants can take the problem to a more advanced point as it causes the woman to feel more stressed and vulnerable during sexual intercourse.
- Antidepressant treatment is a treatment that works in people who get depressed due to the problem of the vaginismus; May cause worse outcomes in women who are not depressed.
- Sexual intercourse under anesthesia is completely contrary to the law and the psychology of the patient, and it is an application that can cause irreversible harm and should not be applied strictly.
- Sexual intercourse in the clinic is an ethical and not legally correct application and you should not apply to this method of treatment.
- It is not an inconvenience to be treated with the drug, avoid pills, creams and gel medications that claim to treat this problem.
- Drinking alcohol and trying to engage in sexual intercourse is definitely a condition that does not work and alienating couples from the relationship.
How do we treat the treatment of the vagina?
We condemnthe treatment processes that we have already given you, and we offer you the opportunity to treat our patients in accordance with the law and ethical rules in order not to be more difficult to psychologically and not to extend the treatment process. Thus, we serve you with a treatment approach that will allow you to get through your process as soon as possible, and not to create fear on both sides of your partner without coldness or sexual intercourse.
- After contacting us, we will arrange a date and time appropriate for you and our working schedule.
- We are talking to you during the appointment and reducing your reservations regarding this issue. We’re talking about how this problem can be solved completely and we’re giving you information about our treatment process.
- However, we also carry out physical examination in order not to completely ignore the possibility that this situation may arise in our treatment for a physical reason. With physical examination, we determine the treatment process by bringing a definite conviction that the cause of this distress is physical or not.
- We inform the couples about the process and say they should support each other in the process.
- If there is no physical problem, we offer the treatment they need to make a healthy and happy relationship by altering the psychological reactions of the woman to the unconscious. These therapies include information, psychotherapies, behavioral therapies and other mixed therapies.
- The functioning time of treatment is based on the fact that the problem of the vaginismus is determined by how the couples are open to treatment, but with the treatment of vaginismus Ankara, we do our part to make sure that you are able to overcome the process in the most comfortable and easy way.